1986 GMC Transportation Trolley
1986 custom trolley for sale
This is not your standard run of the mill trolley. It has been restored and customized over the last 7 years.
1. The oak seats have been repositioned for better conversation, not facing the front like a bus.
2. The body has no dents.
3. Even the balcony is customized with real wood on the floor (hickory) and the shelf is made with teak.
4. The floors inside are oak laminate and custom carpets in the rear and on the dog house (over the engine). The large dash is made with vertical bamboo.
5. Her engine is a Detroit diesel 8.3 l very powerful but a little slow.
6. It has been in several car shows including Temecula rod run 3 times, Murrieta fathers day 2 times, and several others.
7. The tires are all like new (Michelin) 8 months old, and 6 of them.
8. The transmission is an Allison,automatic the brakes are air.
9. How many miles are on it It was over hauled 2 years ago and the Detroit mechanic said he thought it had around 300k, and its only been used locally since.We bought it to restore not use, but we have done several wine country tours and weddings with it. It's a real kick to drive, and to ring the bell of course.
Located in Aguanga, CA
Full financing, nationwide delivery and extended warranties available
Stock Number: C111001L