1966 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan
1966 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special in good condition
Original Long Beach California car
Green metallic exterior with a matching cloth interior
Equipped with a 8-Cylinder RWD Gas and an Automatic transmission
Currently with 81,000 original Miles!
All Mechanical work that has been completed is brand new.-
- Headlights High-Low Beams
- Aluminum Radiator & Hoses
- Gas-Matic Shocks rear & Max-Air Shocks with Air Line
- Ignition Wire Set
- Complete Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Both Front & Rear Brakes (Wheel Cylinders, Master Brake Cylinder, Shoes, Fluid & Steel Brake Lines)
- Removal of Gas Tank (cleaned, flushed & reinstalled)
- Brand New Fuel Lines
- Complete Rebuild of the Motor (7.0 Liter 429ci)
- Engine Tear-Down Inspection & Reassembly
- Carburetor Rebuilt with Brand New Kit
- All Brand New Fluids & Tuneup Parts
And a few more...!
Note. Less than 150 Driven miles on this car since the Rebuild back in the Fall of 2017. The entire Body is in good condition with the original Paint job, but with light fading of the Paint on the Roof. Current year built Ohio 1966 Registration Tags. Have invested over $14,000.00 into this car ever since owned!
This is a must see American Classic and everything within works well
Currently located in Pickerington, OH.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: C174856L1